Graham Thomas, Isabel Evans, Lawrance Titterton, Julian Harty, Stuart Reid, Margaret Edney.
- Experience shows that pair working does work
- We all have difficulty finding time to review material.
- Need face to face meetings – work by e-mail alone is difficult.
- Request to post material to the website earlier, however we should run our internal review process first.
All – Arrange more face to face pair working meetings
All - Consider reviewing in pairs as well. Suggest that this could be first part of pair working meeting.
We discussed his feedback on the website and his
kind offer to assist with writing standards.
Julian volunteered to meet Ashley to establish the best way for him to help the working party.
- Performance of the website had been intermittent over the past few months
following a move onto a more secure server.
Lawrance – Work more closely with Systeme Evolutif who kindly provide web hosting services.
All – Assist Lawrance in testing out upgrades to the website.
Procedure MIS Actions:
Margaret – Contact Erik Van Veenendaal for assistance with procedure testing technique
Margaret – Update draft for peer review
Conversion MIS Scientific
Stuart – Awaiting comments. (Now received)
Isabel/Graham – Revise & re-issue for internal review.
Graham – Resurrect and send out for internal review
All – Internal review.
Isabel and Stuart – Isabel to restart work in this area with Stuart.
- Which version are we working with (??). Maintain both.
- Continue to maintain living glossary
Stuart – Will review BS7925-1 updates when published to keep living glossary up to date.
All – Propose new definitions
- Continue to hold as a breakout session at forthcoming SIGiST meetings.
- Same time, same place etc.
- Not all members of working party are using the forum
All – Continue to work on the forum.
Graham – Propose the adoption of a formal document comment system